Women’s Committee Handbook
- In the absence of the chairman, the vice chairman assumes the duties of the chairman.
- Attend annual district planning/training meetings.
- Attend State Board of Directors meetings every other month. She is a voting member and represents the women of FFBF, not her county. As such, she needs to deliberate and carefully consider the issues when addressing the board.
- Deliver a short devotional message at the beginning of each State Board of Directors meeting as well as State Women’s Leadership Committee meeting.
- Assist the chairman in any way you can.
- Strive for peace and harmony within the State Women’s Leadership Committee. The committee depends upon the vice-chairman and the chairman to set the tone for the committee.