April 5, 2017
The Challenge is a national competition focused on entrepreneurs with food and agricultural businesses. Businesses across agriculture are eligible, including farms, ranches, agritourism, CSAs, food hubs, aquaponics, farm-to-table businesses, local food production and craft breweries.
Entrepreneurs compete for:
- $145,000 in startup funds
- Opportunity to pitch to multimillion dollar investors
- Booth space at the American Farm Bureau Annual Convention
- Feedback from national business experts
- Education on venture capital and expanding their businesses
Applications for the contest open May 1, 2017 and close on June 30, 2017. To see if you’re up for the challenge, visit.