Rest assured, we are taking proactive steps to maintain a safe workplace for our employees and members. We are committed to seamless business operations for our 142,000 member-families statewide.
We have taken the following steps in practicing social distancing:
- Securing work-from-home arrangements where feasible for state office employees
- Suspending all business travel, in-person meetings and training sessions
- Transitioning meetings to video and teleconferencing
- Cancelling organizational meetings and conferences
- Closing the state office to outside visitors
- Enhancing procedures and personal health protocols for employees returning to the workplace
We want our members to know we are actively monitoring updates from the(CDC) and will implement additional measures for COVID-19, as needed.
Each County Farm Bureau board of directors will determine office/business decisions for their individual county operations.
We appreciate your understanding and will continue to advocate daily on behalf of Florida farmers and ranchers.