August 15, 2017
As the state’s clearinghouse for consumer complaints, the department works to educate the public, investigate complaints and provide mediation on behalf of consumers.
In addition to key department information, other consumer protection entities and local organizations will participate.
Below is a list of the fairs:
- Aug. 15: The Palace Gardens, 3100 Campbell Drive, Homestead, Fla. 33033
- Aug. 30: Eisenhower Regional Recreation Center, 3560 Buena Vista Blvd., The Villages, Fla. 32163
- Sept. 19: One Senior Place, 715 Douglas Ave., Altamonte Springs, Fla. 32714
- Oct. 13: Sun City Center Community Hall- 1910 S. Pebble Beach Blvd., Sun City Center, Fla. 33573
- Oct. 26: Lynn University, 3601 N. Military Trail, Boca Raton, Fla., 33431
- Nov. 11: Bayview Senior Center, 2000 E. Lloyd St., Pensacola, Fla. 32503