June 13, 2017
According to the National Retail Association, Americans are expected to spend a record-high on dad this year–$15.5 billion. Dads say they want to spend more time with their family and kids this year. We’ve pulled together a list of family time gift ideas, all with member saving benefits:
- Enjoy the great outdoors with camping equipment. Farm Bureau members can save up to 30 percent on Grainger tents, cots and sleeping bags. Shipping is free so for dad.
- Enjoy a family trip to one of Florida’s theme parks, catch a college baseball game or stay indoors while watching your favorite movie. Florida Farm Bureau members can save on these activities and more with .
- How about new work boots or apparel for dad? FFB members receive special discounts on popular brands such as Wolverine, Justin, Durango and more from .
- Keep the family safe while out on the boat with our discounted Dad and family will be covered 24/7.
- For the dad who enjoys yard work, make his life easier with big membership savings on a
- For the traveling dad, be sure he swipes his FB membership card to save 3-cents at the at participating CentsOFF Marathon™ locations.
These are just a few ideas to spend time with dad this Father’s Day weekend. To take advantage of these and many more member benefits, visit.