- By providing hardware, safety, personal protection equipment and other MRO products, Grainger is an “essential business” for customers, including government agencies, hospitals, first responders, food producers, utilities and pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- Grainger branches and distribution centers remain open and include options like curbside pickup. Inventory positions remain strong in categories not directly impacted by the pandemic.
- The following pandemic-related products are limited in inventory and have an unknown replenishment timing:
- Sanitizers / Sanitizing Wipes / Disinfectants / Cleaning Chemicals
- Disposable or Chemical Resistant Clothing
- Paper Products
- Eye Protection
- Disposable Gloves
- Local Grainger Account Managers will continue to work with Farm Bureau members to determine needs, find alternatives where available and provide solutions to help keep you business up and running.
Florida Farm Bureau members get special member prices on select categories and brands from Grainger and free standard shipping on all standard Grainger products.
There are three ways to save with Grainger:
- Present the Florida Farm Bureau Account Number: 856485677 at
- at make sure to use the Florida Farm Bureau account number to receive discounts. Or,
- Call Grainger customer service at 1-800-472-4643 to update your existing Grainger account with the Florida Farm Bureau
Grainger Additional Resources:
Exclusive member prices on products in these categories:
- Safety: Facility Safety
- Safety: Footwear
- Safety: People Safety
- Cleaning: Consumables
- Cleaning: Other
- Hand Tools
- HVAC: Filters
- HVAC: Other
- Manufacturing: Welding
- Paint, Equipment & Supplies
Exclusive member prices on select products from these brands:
- Georgia Pacific
- DeWalt, Irwin, Johnson, Klein Tools, Proto, Stanley
- 5.11 Tactical
- EGO Power Systems
- Miller Electric
- Rite in the Rain
*Standard parcel freight is paid by Seller on all orders, unless otherwise stated, to Buyer’s place of business anywhere in the contiguous United States. Other terms and conditions may apply for other than standard parcel delivery (“Other Freight Services”), including expedited same-day delivery, air freight, freight collect, sourced orders, export orders, hazardous materials, Buyer’s carrier, shipments outside the contiguous U.S. or other special handling by the carrier. Charges incurred for Other Freight Services must be paid by Buyer.