Pinellas County Farm Bureau
Pinellas County Farm Bureau believes strongly that the future of Agriculture rests with the ability to educate and expose the general population to an Agriculture Experience. Pinellas County is one of the most densely populated areas of Florida. Despite the limited acreage of production farming, this area has a thriving urban farming environment.
Pinellas County Farm Bureau focuses on promoting agriculture to the diverse citizens that make up the area demographics. With the support of neighbors, communities and partner organizations the board members participate a wide variety of programs throughout the year potentially reaching thousands of people. These annual events include Greenthumb Festival, Farm City Week and Pinellas Country Fair. Any opportunity to spread the knowledge to students, families, businesses and elected leaders helps to reiterate the importance of agriculture in an urban setting.
Pamela Sindlinger, Clearwater
- Treasurer: Jack Bowman, St. Petersburg
- Secretary: Debbie Laramee, Gulfport
Board of Directors
- Alyssa Bowers, (IFAS/4H representative), St. Petersburg
- Leslie Waters, Seminole
- Stephanie Hickman, Clearwater
- Caroline Brown, Clearwater
- Jim Lane, St. Petersburg
- Jean Rogalsky, Dunedin
- Jennifer Standley, Clearwater
- Bonnie Desmond, Media Specialist, Ex-Officio,