Pinellas County Farm Bureau
Pinellas County Farm Bureau Farm-City Week Event
The Pinellas County Farm Bureau organizes an annual Farm-City Week event at the Heritage Village. The event is a partnership with local community organization and welcomes more than 500 residents each year.
Farm City-Week attendees participate in more than 20 interactive ‘how-to’ activities, including making fresh butter, orange juice and ice-cream.
The event serves as an educational opportunity for students, families and elected officials. It reiterates the importance of rural and urban partnerships.
Debby Laramee, Gulfport
- Treasurer: Jack Bowman, St. Petersburg
- Secretary: Victoria Bay, St. Petersburg
Board of Directors
- G. Prentice Dort, (Honorary), Largo
- Alyssa Slavin, (IFAS/4H representative), Largo
- Leslie Waters, Seminole
- Fred Petty, Seminole
- Pam Sindlinger, Clearwater
- Stephanie Sindlinger, Clearwater